Saturday, February 3, 2007

Yea Annabel...Yeah Netflix!

I had a problem with my Netflix account. All of a sudden, only 3 of my 10 reviews that I had posted showed up. So I sent a message to Netflix asking them to help. I got a nice response and the problem has been resolved. The following is the reponse.

"Hello Scott,

Thank you for contacting Netflix.com customer support!

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding your reviews. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I looked into your account, and I was able to view all 10 of your reviews. You may read the reviews you have written by selecting "Your Reviews and Lists" on the Netflix site. Once this page is displayed you will be able to view the reviews you have written. If you click "Browse" then look over at the right sidebar, you'll see a header that says "Guides" then click on "Your Reviews and Lists".

I'm not sure what happened here, but everything appears to be resolved now. You might try signing out and then signing back into the site, to be sure that you are viewing the most recent version of the website.

To logout, click the "Sign Out" link displayed under your name in the drop down menu on the Browse page. You may also sign out by selecting "Sign Out" located next to your name on the Your Account page. Once you click on the phrase you will be logged out of your account.

I hope this clears things up for you, and that you'll continue to enjoy your membership!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Annabel
Netflix Customer Service

By the way, Mark at BoingBoing posted a horrible response from Lycos to a customer. You can read it hear. No Lycos for me thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails