Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Good Job McAlister's Deli


My wife and I had lunch yesterday at the new McAlister's Deli on the south side of Bartlesville. Because we didn't have long for lunch, I called in our order ahead of time. Once we got there, the food was ready, paid for it with my debit card (order taker did not take the time to learn my name) and sat down to eat. Nameless


So far so so. After taking several bites, Celeste did not like the tast of her French dip sandwich. So we called a waitress over, told her the problem and she promptly sent us out another sandwich. It's nice to see a business trust what the customer is telling them and make it right.


3 out of 5 stars for McAlisters Deli.


Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails