Monday, February 5, 2007

bAds part 2

So the Super Bowl is over, the Colts beat the Bears, the ads pretty much misfired and Prince didn't slip and fall in the rain during the halftime show.

I thought Prince did a good job actually. Probably one of the best half-time shows in a long time. What was up with that guitar?

The robot ad for GM has got to be the worst, most depresing commercial I have ever seen. What was GM's marketing dept. thinking about?!? Wow! Bet they had fun making that commercial.

The best commercial had to be Godaddy.com. Or the Coke commercial where the guy woalks around doing miraculous things and setting the world straight.

The most distastful ad has to be the Snickers commercial. OOOOOooooooooooo. Yuck. Now everytime I think of a Snickers bar, I think of two guys sucking on a turd. I'm sure that's the image the marketing people were looking for.

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails